Milma & Co. was the sole financial advisor of Bureau Veritas (Consumer Products Services) for the following acquisitions:
- Acquisition of 65% shares in Hangzhou VEO Standards Technical Services Co. Ltd, which provides certification and technical support services for full vehicles and automotive systems and components. Transaction closed in May 2016; acquisition of remaining shares closed in August 2018
- Acquisition of Centre of Testing Service (Ningbo) Co. Ltd which focuses on EMC, E&E, Safety, toys and textile testing. Transaction closed in January 2015
- Acquisition of DAVIS Testing Technology Co. Ltd, a Shanghai based electronics and electric testing company for the automotive sector. Transaction closed in August 2012
- Acquisition of the assets of Dongguan NS Technology Co. Ltd, one of the largest privately owned electromagnetic compatibility testing companies in Guangdong Province, China. Transaction closed in September 2010
Milma & Co. was the sole financial advisor to Fargo Services (H.K.) Limited for the following transactions:
- Sale of 50% of the shares of Fargo Industrial Company Limited, a manufacturer and distributor of furniture in China under the brand HC28, to Top Best Group Holdings Limited. Transaction closed in March 2017.
- Sale of 53% of the shares of Fargo Telecom Holdings Limited to Telefield International (Holdings) Limited, a company listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (Stock code 1143). Transaction closed in October 2012.
- Sale of 90% of the shares of Fargo Marketing Services Limited through a Management Buy-Out. Transaction closed in December 2009.
Milma & Co. was the sole financial advisor in the sale of Access Control Systems, a well-recognized security systems integrator in Hong Kong to Chubb Hong Kong Limited, a subsidiary of UTC Fire and Security, a United Technology Corp. business unit. Milma &Co. was the advisor to the shareholders of Access Control Systems. The transaction was closed in December 2009.
Somfy is the world leader in the automatic control of openings and closures in homes and buildings. The Group is listed on EuroNext.
Milma & Co. was the sole financial advisor to Somfy for its acquisition of a majority interest in the capital of Ningbo Dooya Mechanic and Electronic Technology Co. Ltd, the largest Chinese manufacturer of motors for rolling shutters and blinds. This acquisition was completed in December 2010
Milma & Co. advised the shareholders of BestKind-San Xiang Da Group (Hong Kong and Xiamen) specialized in the trading of natural stones and building materials in the sale of their interest in the Group to VM Materiaux, a leading distributor of building materials in western France. VM Materiaux is listed on Euronext. The transaction was completed in April 2008
Milma & Co. was the sole financial advisor to Vinci Park, the world leading operator of carparks in the sale of its car-parking operations in Hong Kong.
In November 2007, Vinci Park SA sold 100% of Zeson Management which, at that time, operated over 60 000 parking spaces in Hong Kong to Wilson Group Holdings Ltd, a subsidiary of Sun Hung Kai Properties. It also sold 49% of the capital of Vinci Park Hong Kong Limited to Kamsford Limited, a subsidiary of Sun Hung Kai Properties.
In December 2008, the transaction was completed by the sale of the remaining 51% of Vinci Park Hong Kong Ltd to Kamsford Limited.